Copyright Terms for Websites – Revised March 2023
This website is owned and operated by The Manicured Mom™ (the “Author”). By using or
accessing this website or any social media in The Manicured Mom™ network (“TMM”), you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the present terms and conditions:
- All the items on this website (including, without limitation, the texts, articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio and video excerpts, software, etc.) are protected by copyright and belong to the Author, its licensors or third parties acting as content providers. Except when clearly stated, all rights on the items of this website are strictly reserved by their respective owners.
- Except for personal or non-commercial use, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, publish, distribute or participate in the distribution or sale of, create derivative works from, translate, download, grant under license or in any other way exploit, any item offered on this website, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of the Author. Furthermore, except for personal and non-commercial use, you agree not to interfere with or circumvent the normal operation of the website by caching, framing or deep-linking its items or by using similar means,
without the prior written consent of the Author.
- Content may not be downloaded, copied or distributed as part of your social media campaign without expressed written permission of The Manicured Mom™ unless done so under the fair use act.
- With the exception of Google, Yahoo, Bing, DuckDuckGo, AOL.com, Ask.com, Wolframalpha, the use of any robot, spider, other automatic device or manual process to catalogue, summarize, monitor or copy this website or its items for any purpose without the prior written consent of the Author is prohibited.
- Should you wish to make any reproduction, distribution, archiving or any other public use of the items on this website, or if you wish to produce press reviews or any other kind of media monitoring product from the contents of this website, you must request the appropriate licensing rights from The Manicured Mom™ at email@example.com.
- The trademarks and logos used or posted on this website are trademarks and logos owned by the The Manicured Mom™ or by third parties. Nothing on this website may be interpreted in such a way as to allow, directly or indirectly, the use of such trademarks or logos without the prior written consent of the owner.
- You expressly understand and agree that: (i) your use of this website is at your sole risk; and (ii) the items of this website are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. The Author expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
- You expressly understand and agree that the Author shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other losses (even if the Publisher has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use this website; (ii) the use of the items provided on this website; or (iii) any other matter relating to this website.
- These terms and conditions shall be interpreted, construed and governed by the laws in force in the state of South Carolina, and the federal laws of United State of America applicable therein, without reference to any conflict of laws principles.